The Chinese smartphone giant, Huawei has announced a more affordable ‘lite’ version of the P10 and it manages to be a pretty handy offering in the mid-range market.
The design language is borrowed from the phone’s elder siblings, comprising both metal and glass and having a fingerprint scanner at the back.
Huawei P10 Lite Features
P10 Lite offers a 5.2-inch display with 1080p resolution. It comes with an octa-core Kirin 658 processor with 4 GB of RAM and 32 GB expandable storage.
Flagships often tend to share optics with their Lite versions but that is not the case here. The back sports a single-lens 12 MP camera with LED and f/2.2, followed by an 8 MP shooter on the front.
The P10 Lite will be available in Black and Gold variants with a sandblasted finish for a price starting at $370.
- CPU: Cortex-A53.octa-core 64-bit
- GPU: Mali-T830MP2
- Chipset: Huawei Kirin 658
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat with EMUI 5.1
- Supported Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE
- Dimensions: 146.5 x 72 x 7.2 mm
- Weight: 146 g
- 5.2” with 1080p (1920 x 1080) resolution
- RAM: 4 GB
- Internal: 32 GB
- Card slot: yes, up to 256 GB of expandable storage
- Primary: 12 MP, autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash, HDR, 1080p video @60fps
- Secondary: 8 MP, 1080p video
- Fingerprint scanner
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot, NFC, GPS
- Battery: 3000 mAh; 18W fast-charging
- Colors: Pearl White, Midnight Black, Platinum Gold, Sapphire Blue
- Price: £299 or $370