Huawei has launched its long-awaited, award winning flagship smartphone, P10, in Pakistan. The phone was launched in Lahore and the arrangements were made for ‘First Sale Experience’.
The phone is an incremental update over its predecessor, the Huawei P9. It will be available in Pakistan for Rs. 59,999. With that, you will get Zong’s 4G SIM and 12 GB data (for the next 3 months).
The P10 design is similar to the P9. On the back, there is a dual camera setup with Leica branding and a textured hyper diamond finish, which helps it avoid fingerprint smudges.
The phone features a 5.1 inch 1080p IPS screen with a 432 ppi pixel density. The front is covered with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 5 and also has a fingerprint sensor.
Internals and Storage
P10 features a Hisilicon Kirin 960 octa-core processor with 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage. Expandable storage of up to 256 GB is available via a hybrid SIM/microSD card slot.
The phone comes with Android 7.0 Nougat and features machine learning that disables apps not in use. Additionally, the phone can predict where you will tap next which allows it to respond faster than ordinary phones.
Huawei P10 Specifications
- Chipset: Octa core HiSilicon Kirin 960
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat with EMUI 5.1
- Supported Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G, 4.5G LTE; Dual SIM
- Dimensions: 145.3 x 69.3 x 7 mm
- Weight: 145 g
- 2.5D Screen with Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 5.1” IPS 2.5D with 1080p (1920 x 1080) resolution (432 ppi)
- RAM: 4 GB
- Internal: 64 GB
- Card slot: yes, up to 256 GB of expandable storage
- Primary: Dual 20 MP + 12 MP, f/2.2, OIS, Leica optics, HDR, phase detection and laser autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash, 4K video
- Secondary: 8 MP, f/1.9
- Fingerprint scanner
- Connectivity: USB-C, NFC, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, Wi-Fi ac, GPS
- Battery: 3200 mAh with SuperCharge
- Colors: Mystic Silver, Rose Gold, Graphite Black, Dazzling Gold, Dazzling Blue, Greenery
- Price: Rs. 59,999