The number of 3G and 4G users in Pakistan reached 37.57 million by end of December 2016 against 36.41 million by end of November, Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA) report revealed on Tuesday.
From 29 million in 2015-2016 to 37 million by end of December – there was 8 million increase in last six months.
- Number of mobile phone users in Pakistan reached 136.49 million by end of December 2016 from 135.87 million by end of November.
- According to the report, the number of 3G users of Mobilink, Zong and Telenor reached 12.326 million, 7.134 million and 9.897 million respectively by end of December 2016.
- Ufone also witnessed an increase in its 3G users. Numbers increased from 5.219 million in November to 5.305 million by end of December 2016.
- Warid LTE subscribers reached 637,363 by end December 2016 against 635,054 by end of November 2016.
- The number of 4G (Zong) users jumped from 2,080,720 subscribers during November 2016 to 2,274,157 subscribers by end of December 2016.
More numbers below:
Story via: ProPakistani