QMobile on 31st of March, unveiled M6 – its’s best smartphone yet.
Priced at around Rs. 29,500, the QMobile M6 comes with 5,000 mAh battery and new stylish unit body metal design that will delight the users.
The M6 features 6000 series aluminum (also used in Nokia 6) which accounts for 97% of the phone’s body according to QMobile.
On the front comes a 5.5 inch 1080p Super AMOLED display that promises to offer premium viewing experience for the users.
QMobile M6 Specifications
- CPU: 2.0GHz Octa-Core Cortex-A53
- Chipset: Mediatek Helio P10
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Supported Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE; Dual-SIM
- Slim Unibody Metal Based on 6000 Series Aluminium
- DTS Surround Sound
- 2.5D Curved Screen
- Display: 5.5” Super AMOLED with 1080p (1920 x 1080) resolution
- RAM: 4 GB
- Internal: 64 GB
- Card slot: yes
- Primary:13 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus,
- Secondary: 8 MP, screen flash, beauty mode
- Fingerprint scanner
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, hotspot, Bluetooth, GPS, Infrared blaster, USB OTG
- Battery: 5,000 mAh with fast charging support (comes with 18W Turbo Charger)
- Price: Rs. 29,500