Samsung seems to be taking on tech market with a storm and gearing up for a major launch. Just after the Mobile World Congress concluded, the South Korea smartphone maker has announced their new mid-range offering, the Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro.
Galaxy C5 Pro offers AMOLED display with screen size of 5.2-inch and respectable 1080p resolution. It features the Always On display as well. The design follows the high-end Galaxy flagships’ philosophy and is made of a neat-looking metallic finish.
At the front and back are 16 MP cameras with f/1.9 aperture, with the back camera featuring a dual LED flash. The front comes with a fingerprint scanner with support for Samsung Pay via NFC.
The phone will be available in Pink, Blue and Gold. Currently available in China, the Galaxy C5 Pro’s pricing is set at around $360.
Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro Specifications
- CPU: 2.2 GHz octa-core Cortex-A53
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 626
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Supported Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE; Dual-SIM
- Dimensions: 145.7 x 71.4 x 7 mm
- Weight: 145 g
- Display: 5.2” Super AMOLED with 1080p (1920 x 1080) resolution (424 pixel density)
- RAM: 4 GB
- Internal: 64 GB
- Card slot: yes, supports up to 256 GB of expandable storage
- Primary: 16 MP, f/1.9, dual-LED (dual tone) flash, HDR, 1080p video
- Secondary: 16 MP, f/1.9 aperture
- Fingerprint scanner with Samsung Pay
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth, GPS, USB type-C, NFC
- Colours: Maple Leaf, Powder Rose, Lake Blue
- Battery: 2600 mAh
- Price: $360