At an event held in Lahore today, Xiaomi officially launched its brand new Redmi 4X. The event featured performances by Noori , ‘Nescafe Basement’ artist Altamash Sever and Mira Sethi made special guest appearance.
Design, Display and Internals
In terms of design and performance, the device is an upgraded version of Redmi 4. The flagship comes with an all metal body and a fingerprint sensor at the back.
On the front, the Redmi 4X sports 5″ 720p (1280 x 720) IPS LCD display, with the pixel density of 293 PPI.
The device is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 processor and comes in 3 different models with 2/3/4 GB RAM and 16/32/64 GB of internal storage. Though for the users in Pakistan, only the 3GB/32GB variants will be available. A microSD card slot with 128GB of expandable storage is included as well.
Xiaomi Redmi 4X Specifications
- CPU: 1.4GHz octa-core Cortex-A53
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 435
- GPU: Adreno 505
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with MIUI 8
- Supported Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE; Dual-SIM
- Dimensions: 139.2×69.6.x8.6mm
- Weight: 150 grams
- 5-inch with 720p (1280 x 720) resolution at 296PPI
- RAM: 3 GB
- Internal: 32 GB
- Card slot: yes
- Primary: 13 MP, f/2.0, 1080p video, PDAF, LED flash
- Secondary: 5 MP, f/2.2
- Fingerprint scanner
- Battery: 4100 mAh
- Colors: Rose Gold, Champagne Gold or Matte Black
- Price: Rs. 18,900