Imagine a USB flash drive containing 70 hours of 4K video in your pocket. Sound fascinating? Kingston has made it possible with its new 2 terabyte USB flash drive.
This new 2TB flash drive is the world’s highest capacity USB flash drive. For those looking to carry large amounts of data without relying on hard disks and cloud storage, DataTraveler Ultimate GT, is the best thing for them.
The DataTraveler Ultimate GT, is USB 3.1. It is the follow up to the 1TB drive released in 2013, by Kingston.
USB design itself is way more cooler than ever with high-end design and robust zinc-alloy metal casing for shock resistance.
The flash drive is not exactly tiny like many other drives out there, but for a storage like that, it’s much more better than the hard drives.
Kingston will be selling the DataTraveler Ultimate GT in both capacities starting next month. Pricing is unknown for now.
Take a look at how much media you can store in this 2TB drive.
Kingston DataTraveler Ultimate GT specifications:
- Capacities: 1TB, 2TB
- Speed: USB 3.1 Gen. 1
- Dimensions: 72mm x 26.94mm x 21mm
- Operating Temperature: -25°C to 60°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Warranty: 5-year warranty with free technical support (manufacturer warranty)
- Compatible with: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 (SP1), Mac OS 10.9.x and above, Linux v.2.6.x and above, Chrome OS